Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mayhem outside my window.

It is 3:14 a, and I am awake not because of the usual Friday night drunk shenanigans, but instead because there is helicopter/five-0 madness outside my window.

I have no idea what is going on, but I don't like it.

And what I dislike more the notion of a maniac on the lose in my neighborhood [an assumption based on the 20 or so cop cars littering the street, the closure of Melrose plus the po-po chopper with flood light hoovering overhead] is the fact that for the first time EVER [since yesterday], the Internets have failed me.

I have googled searched my fingerprints off [what does that mean anyhow? I don't know - it's late] and scoured the world wide universe. Still, no word on what is going on :(

1 comment:

JMB said...

see, this is the potential of hyperlocal blogging! you need to find out what the shizz is and report it here. people will be googling all morning. viva la citizen journalism!