Saturday, May 17, 2008

Foutune cookie, don't leave me hanging!

My fortune cookie told me today to "[b]e prepared for a new relationship."

Umm, can I get a little more info here, Fortune Cookie? You've been right before. Like last time when you told me that I would soon be eating Chinese food - totally on point! I just want to be sure I understand what you are getting at so that I can make the most of your wisdom.

So when you say I should be prepared, do you mean RIGHT NOW? Tomorrow? OMG, what am I going to wear?! And this "relationship" you speak of - are we talking boyfriend? New gardener? New bookclub member?

Seriously, Forture Cookie, I am certain your intentions are good. But next time if you are going to get involved in my person life, make sure you are very clear. Because frankly, the ambiguity stresses me out.

No comments: