Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I want my peace back.

"Friendship is the marriage of the soul, and this marriage is liable to divorce." - Voltaire

I. Am. So. Frustrated.

BUT...it is Project Runway night and Certain Someone is coming over to join me in watching. No negatively will be permitted to interfere with what should be a glorious evening. Yup, that is the plan. If I repeat my "no ill will - be kind" mantra over and over, perhaps it will sink in.

Speaking of Certain Someone, things are going swimmingly well (that is good, right?). He has, thus far, turned out to be quite wonderful. But we are reaching the point at which men in my life start to show their c-r-a-z-y. Crossing my fingers that this will not be the case with the one. At least not until we get through The List (currently about thirty items strong) of things we want to do together. jk jk jk. I hope he lasts longer than that!

In other news - there is no other news. Aside from my time with Certain Someone, the dramz with soon to be former Roomie, and the monstrosity that is work - not a thing going on. Well, unless Project Runway night counts. Which I don't think it does.

p.s - I hope to regain my peace, and with that my creativity real real soon like. Sorry for the lackluster blogging of late. My mind has temporarily been hijacked by unrelenting thoughts.

1 comment:

The Hodge said...

I need to track down a Voltaire biography...