Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello World. Meet My Insanity.

Dear amazing, oft unkind, frightening and always humbling world:

I am feeling bold, honest, brave, and foolish - each in just the right proportion to cause me to want to share my life. All of it. The funny of it, the dirty nasty of it, and the wonder of it. I say now to my dear roommate, friends, family and poor souls I date - sorry to offend, as I inevitably will. Also, I am curious about this whole blogging business. I want to be hip. I want to embrace my nerd. And improve my spelling. Amuse myself. And hopefully you in the process.

Things about me. I am (much to my lamentation) single, I am smart as a whip , I walk real fast and run real slow. Sometimes I walk slow but I never, ever, ever run fast. I feel passionate about music. Sometimes so much so that it hurts too much to listen to. Strange, I know. Oh yes, and I am strange. But you probably wouldn't be able to tell at first meet. I spell like shit but I can sleep like a champ. My imagination is giant. I am a lover of vice. I am strangled by my fear of judgment. But it is a valid fear, as I am often judged. I love people. I love people to love me. I especially love those that do. There may be one person in the world that I hate - but I have not quite decided yet. I may be too lazy for true, artful hatred. I hate to lose, but I take it well as I also hate to be a sore loser. The rest of it, you will find out with time. Suffice it say for now: I am awesome. And my blog will be the shit.

No comments: